Open, multicenter, randomised, controlled phase IIIb study evaluating the immunogenicity and safety of subcutaneous versus alternative administration route of combined MeMuRu-OKA vaccine [MMR varicella zoster virus vaccine] to healthy children aged 11 to 21 months
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs MMR-varicella zoster virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Measles; Mumps; Rubella; Varicella zoster virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Aug 2010 Results published in the European Journal of Pediatrics.
- 10 Mar 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed. Updated from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Nov 2006 Status change