A phase 1/2 trial of Amplimexon (Imexon, Inj.) plus dacarbazine (DTIC) in chemotherapy naive patients with unresectable stage III or stage IV malignant melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Dacarbazine; Imexon
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Sponsors AmpliMed
- 06 Jun 2008 Final results presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 2008 annual meeting.
- 13 Mar 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2006 New trial record.