Transdermal lisuride: a double-blind, randomized, active- and placebo-controlled multi-centre phase III efficacy trial for the treatment of patients with restless legs syndrome (RLS).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Lisuride; Ropinirole
- Indications Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2008 Axxonis submitted MAA to EMEA for transdermal lisuride as add-on therapy for Parkinson's Disease and Restless Legs Syndrome.
- 10 Oct 2006 New trial record.