A Phase 2, Randomized, Open-Label Study of the Safety, Antiviral Activity, and Pharmacokinetics of HCV-796 [nesbuvir] Administered in Combination With Peginterferon Alfa 2B (Peg-Intron) Plus Ribavirin (Rebetol) Versus Peg-Intron Plus Rebetol in Subjects With Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 1 Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Nesbuvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Apr 2009 Results presented at EASL 2009.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History