A phase 3, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of the safety and efficacy of tenofovir DF [tenofovir disoproxil fumarate] as part of an optimized antiretroviral regimen in HIV-1-infected adolescents.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History