An Open-Label, Randomized Comparison of Duloxetine, Pregabalin, and the Combination of Duloxetine and Gabapentin Among Patients With Inadequate Response to Gabapentin for the Management of Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathic Pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Duloxetine; Gabapentin; Pregabalin
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 May 2014 Tolerability results published in the International Journal of Clinical Practice.
- 24 Jun 2010 Results presented at the 70th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association (ADA 2010).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History