Allogeneic Bone Marrow Transplantation Using Less Intensive Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Advanced breast cancer; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma; Renal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Dec 2021.
- 05 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Jun 2018 to 15 Jun 2019.
- 23 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Dec 2020.