A Canadian Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind Study of the Sirolimus-Coated BX Velocity Balloon-Expandable Stent in the Treatment of Patients With de Novo Coronary Artery Lesions.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cordis Corporation
- 22 Oct 2008 Study end date changed from 1 Mar 2009 to 1 Jun 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Oct 2006 New trial record.