Phase II Trial of Triapine (NSC #663249, 3-Aminopyridine-2-Carboxaldehyde Thiosemicarbone) Plus Fludarabine (NSC #312887, Fludarabine Monophosphate) in Adults With Aggressive Myeloproliferative Disorders (MPDs) Including Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia (CMML) and Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia in Accelerated Phase (CML-AP) or Blast Crisis (CML-BC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine (Primary) ; OCX 191 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Jul 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.