A phase I study of AT9283 given as a 24 hour infusion on days 1 and 8 every three weeks in patients with advanced incurable malignancy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AT 9283 (Primary)
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 08 Feb 2017 Results of population model of AT9283 developed from the data of phase I trials of AT9283 (NCT00443976, NCT00522990, NCT00985868 and NCT01431664) published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 12 Nov 2010 Results from this trial will be presented at the 22nd EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics according to a Astex Therapeutics media release.
- 26 Nov 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2009 to 24 Nov 2009 as reported by National Cancer Institute of Canada record.