A Multi-Centre, Double Blind, Randomised, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group Trial Investigating Minocycline Versus Placebo as Add-on Therapy in Patients Who Are on Treatment With Interferon-Beta-1a 44mcg Tiw (Rebif) for the Treatment of Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary) ; Minocycline (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RECYCLINE
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 13 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 28th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
- 12 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint 'Time-to-relapse' has not been met.
- 14 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2011 to 1 Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History