A Phase I/II Trial of Concurrent Chemotherapy and ZD1839 (IRESSA) With Hyperfractionated Radiation Therapy, Followed by Maintenance ZD1839 (IRESSA) for Patients With Locally Advanced Squamous Cell Head and Neck Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Nov 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 12 Oct 2006 New trial record.