A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of the Combination of 145 mg Fenofibrate and 40 mg Simvastatin With 40 mg Simvastatin Monotherapy in Patients With Mixed Dyslipidemia at Risk of Cardiovascular Disease Not Adequately Controlled by 40 mg Simvastatin Alone.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fenofibrate; Simvastatin
- Indications Dyslipidaemias
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; Laboratorios Fournier
- 29 Aug 2011 Planned initiation date 15 Dec 2005 added as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 30 Aug 2010 Results presented at the Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) 2010 meeting.
- 27 Jan 2009 Actual patient numbers (450) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History