A Phase 2, Open Label, Multi-Center, Controlled, Randomized Study of the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of Novartis Meningococcal B Recombinant Vaccine±OMV, When Administered to Healthy Infants at 2, 4, 6 and/or 12 Months of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group B (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine group B OMV Novartis (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide
- Indications Meningococcal group B infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis Vaccines
- 04 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record (Parent trial: NCT00381615).
- 13 Jan 2010 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network).
- 13 Oct 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History