A Pilot Study (Phase I/II) Testing the Immunologic Activity and Safety of AGS-004, an Autologous HIV Immunotherapeutic, in HIV-Infected Adults on HAART [highly active antiretroviral therapy].
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs AGS 004; Antiretrovirals
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Mar 2010 Positive results have been published in the journal Clinical Immunology according to an Argos Therapeutics media release.
- 28 Jan 2009 Actual patient number changed from 9 to 10 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Aug 2008 Status change from in progress to completed, according to an Argos Therapeutics media release.