An Open, Randomized, Multicenter Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of VAQTA Given Concomitantly With PedvaxHIB and Infanrix in Healthy Children 15 Months of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hepatitis A vaccine inactivated (Primary) ; DTaP vaccine; Hib vaccine conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis A; Pertussis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Oct 2011 Primary endpoint 'Geometric-mean-antibody-titre' has been met.
- 23 Oct 2011 Primary endpoint 'Antibody-levels' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History