Atomoxetine for children with acquired attentional disorders following completion of chemotherapy for acute lymphocytic leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Atomoxetine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 1 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Nov 2006 Status change