Open label study to evaluate the effect, safety and tolerability of 250 µg (8 MIU) interferon beta 1b (Betaferon) given subcutaneously every other day (for 24 weeks) in patients of Chinese origin with multiple sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1b (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer; Bayer HealthCare
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Dec 2009 The results of this trial supported the Chinese State FDA's approval of interferon beta-1b for patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis, according to a Bayer media release.
- 12 May 2009 Actual patient number changed from 37 to 39 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.