A phase 3, open-label period followed by a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of the analgesic efficacy and safety of extended release hydrocodone/acetaminophen [paracetamol] (Vicodin CR) compared to placebo in subjects with chronic low back pack
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Hydrocodone/paracetamol (Primary)
- Indications Back pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 08 May 2008 Results were presented in a media release. The primary endpoint was met.
- 24 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 14 Oct 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History