A multi-center, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial of Botox [botulinum-A toxin] for severe refactory urge urinary incontinence
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Urge incontinence
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Aug 2011 Actual end date (May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2009 to 1 May 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.