A double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized, multi-center phase II trial to assess the efficacy of sorafenib added to standard primary therapy in elderly patients with newly diagnosed AML [acute myeloid leukaemia].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Antineoplastics; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Jul 2013 Primary endpoint 'Event-free-survival-duration' has not been met.
- 29 Jul 2013 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History