Prospective, randomized, double-blind, active-controlled, multicenter trial of abciximab and bivalirudin in patients with non-ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction undergoing percutaneous coronary interventions [PCI] (ISAR-REACT-4).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Abciximab (Primary) ; Heparin (Primary) ; Bivalirudin
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ISAR-REACT-4
- 29 Aug 2012 1-Year results presented at the ESC Congress 2012: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 23 Nov 2011 Primary endpoint composite of death, larger recurrent myocardial infarction, urgent target vessel revascularisation or mmajor bleed event rates has not been met.
- 13 Nov 2011 Trial design and rationale reported at the 84th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History