A Phase II Study of Single Agent Clofarabine in Previously Untreated Older Adult Patients With Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML) for Whom Standard Induction Chemotherapy is Unlikely to be of Benefit.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLASSIC-II
- 29 Dec 2010 Actual end date changed from Mar 2010 to May 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Nov 2009 M.D. Anderson Cancer Center reports actual start date (23 Oct 2006) and planned number of patients (109).