A phase IIIb study of intermittent versus continuous hormone deprivation treatment with ELIGARD [leuprorelin] 22.5 mg 3-Month Depot in Subjects With Relapsing and Locally Advanced Prostate Cancer Who Are Responsive to Such Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Leuprorelin (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ICELAND
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Oct 2016 Results of a post-hoc analysis assessing clinical outcomes and testosterone levels following continuous androgen deprivation (CAD) were presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 19 May 2015 Results presented at the 110th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.