Phase I/II studies of BAY 43-9006 (sorafenib) in combination with OSI-774 (erlotinib), R115777 (tipifarnib) or CCI-779 (temsirolimus) in patients with recurrent glioblastoma multiforme or gliosarcoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Sorafenib (Primary) ; Temsirolimus (Primary) ; Tipifarnib (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Apr 2013 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 90 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.