Sequential VAD (vincristine, adriamycin [doxorubicin], dexamethasone) and VTD (velcade [bortezomib], thalidomide, dexamethasone) induction followed by HDT (high dose therapy) with ASCT (autologous stem cell transplant) and maintenance treatment with velcade for newly diagnosed MM (multiple myeloma)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Autologous stem cell therapy; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Thalidomide; Vincristine
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Dec 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2008 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 01 Nov 2009 Additional lead trial centre and trial investigator identified as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 01 Nov 2009 New source identified and integrated (University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan).