A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-design, multicenter study to evaluate the urodynamic effects of tadalafil once a day for 12 weeks in men with signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tadalafil (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 01 Mar 2010 Results have been published in the Journal of Urology.
- 19 Jan 2010 Results were published in the Journal of Urology.
- 19 Jan 2010 Primary endpoint 'Urinary parameters' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History