A multi-centre, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group study of the efficacy, safety and tolerability of perampanel in levodopa treated Parkinson's disease patients with motor fluctuations.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Perampanel (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Co Ltd
- 19 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 900 to 1260.
- 09 Dec 2011 Primary endpoint 'Off-time' has not been met.
- 10 Apr 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by Eisai.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History