A Phase II Evaluation of Sunitinib Malate (Sutent, SU11248, NCI-Supplied Agent , NSC 736511) in the Treatment of Recurrent or Persistent Leiomyosarcoma of the Uterus
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Sunitinib (Primary)
- Indications Leiomyosarcoma; Uterine cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Mar 2010 Actual end date (1 Jan 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Oct 2008 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.