A randomized, double-blind, two-way cross-over study evaluating systemic bioavailability and airway clearance of SymbicortTurbuhaler 320/9mcg (budesonide/formoterol) vs SeretideDiskus 50/500mcg (salmeterol/fluticasone propionate) after single inhalations in patients with COPD and healthy volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide/formoterol (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 01 Apr 2009 Actual end date (Jul 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2006 New trial record.