A Randomized, Double-blind, Single Migraine Attack, Placebo -Controlled, Patallel-group Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Tolerability or Trexima (Sumatriptan Succinate/Naproxen Sodium) Tablets vs Placebo When Administered During the Mild Pain Phase of Menstrual Migraine in Women With Dysmenorrhea
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Naproxen sodium/sumatriptan (Primary)
- Indications Menstrual migraine
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Jun 2012 Actual patient number changed from 311 to 320 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2007 Results have been reported.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History