A multi-center, randomized, open, treatment-switching study from orally administered antipsychotic monotherapy in the treatment of chronic schizophrenic and schizoaffective patients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary) ; Antipsychotics
- Indications Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SWAT
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- 15 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Oct 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2009 Results have been published in the International Clinical Psychopharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History