Phase I Study of SRC/ABL Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Dasatinib [BMS-354825] in Children and Adolescents With Relapsed or Refractory Leukemia, Protocol ITCC 005
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Oct 2022 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Mar 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.