An Open-Label Extension Phase of the Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalation, Parallel-Group Study of E2007 (Perampanel) as an Adjunctive Therapy in Patients With Refractory Partial Seizures
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Perampanel (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 28 Apr 2017 Results of a pooled analysis assessing the long-term efficacy and safety of adjunctive perampanel in patients from four phase II/III open-label extension studies (207, 307, 335 and 332), presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- 13 Apr 2017 According to an Eisai Inc media release, results of pooled analysis assessing long-term efficacy and safety of adjunctive perampanel from four open-label extension studies (207, 307, 335 and 332) will be presented at the American Academy of Neurology (AAN) Annual Meeting.
- 05 Dec 2016 Results of a post-hoc, pooled analysis from four open-label extension studies (n=858) presented at the 2016 Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society (AES) 2016, as reported by an Eisai Inc Media Release.