A Phase I Study of Temozolomide, Thalidomide, and Lomustine (TTL) in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma in the Brain
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lomustine (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary) ; Thalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Cancer metastases; Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Mar 2012 Actual patient number is 17 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.