Evaluation of the safety and efficacy of clopidogrel sulfate 50mg and clopidogrel sulfate 75mg for the treatment of cerebral infarction.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary)
- Indications Cerebral infarction; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms COMPASS
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 26 Jan 2010 Actual number of patients (1110) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported on ClinicalTrials.gov
- 25 Sep 2008 Planned end date (Oct 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.