A four-arm, randomized, double-blind, parallel, placebo-controlled exploratory study of pagoclone 0.15mg, 0.30mg, and 0.60mg in men with primary premature ejaculation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Pagoclone (Primary)
- Indications Premature ejaculation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jan 2012 Actual end date changed from Sep 2006 to Oct 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Feb 2007 Status change from discontinued
- 17 Oct 2006 New trial record.