Phase II Study of Oxaliplatin in Combination With Gemcitabine for 2 Line Treatment of NSCLC Patients With Advanced and Metastatic Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Sep 2010 Actual end date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Apr 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.