A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo-control, clinical evaluation of insulin plus rosiglitazone (2mg and 4mg) compared to insulin plus placebo for 24 weeks in subjects with type 2 diabetes mellitus who are inadequately controlled on insulin
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rosiglitazone (Primary) ; Insulin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Nov 2002 to Sep 2002 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2008 Actual study completion date April 2004 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.