Clinical Evaluation of Dutasteride in Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Comparative Study of GI198745 (Dutasteride) in Subjects With Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dutasteride (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 08 Apr 2009 Actual number of patients changed from 300 to 378 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Jan 2006 to Feb 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2008 Planned patient number (300) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History