A Randomized, Double-blind, Single Migraine Attack, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Tolerability of Trexima (Sumatriptan Succinate.Naproxen Sodium) Tablets vs Placebo When Administered During the Mild Pain Phase of Menstrual Migraine in Women With Dysmenorrhea
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Naproxen sodium/sumatriptan (Primary)
- Indications Menstrual migraine
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 16 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2007 Results have been reported.
- 19 Oct 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History