Phase IIIb multicenter, single arm, open-label pilot study to evaluate the effectiveness and safety of maintenance with atazanavir [Reyataz]/ritonavir as single enhanced protease inhibitor therapy in HIV-infected patients evidencing virologic suppression OREY (Only REYataz) study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir/ritonavir (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OREY
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 May 2009 Actual end date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.