A phase 2, multicenter, open label, randomized trial of AMG 706 [motesanib] or bevacizumab in combination with paclitaxel and carboplatin for advanced non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Motesanib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 13 Aug 2012 Actual end date (1 Aug 2011) added as reported by ClincialTrials.gov.
- 25 Aug 2011 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trial Registry - India; CTRI2007-091-000017).
- 01 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History