A randomized, open-label, multi-center trial investigating zalutumumab, a human monoclonal anti-EGF [epithelial growth factor] receptor antibody, in combination with chemo-radiation in stage IIIA-IIIB non small cell lung cancer patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zalutumumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genmab
- 05 Dec 2011 Actual patient number is 13 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Sep 2012, according to Clinicaltrials.gov.