An Open-labeled Trial With a Dose-escalation Part and a Parallel Group Design(1) Investigating Zalutumumab, an Anti-EGF Receptor Antibody, in Combination With Chemo-Radiation as First Line Treatment of Patients With Cancer of the Head and Neck (1) The Parallel Group Part Was Cancelled
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Zalutumumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Oct 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Feb 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.