An open-labeled, randomized, two-dose, parallel group trial of ofatumumab, a fully human monoclonal anti-CD20 antibody, in combination with fludarabine and cyclophosphamide, in patients with previously untreated B-cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ofatumumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BIFROST
- Sponsors Genmab; GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 May 2012 Official Title amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 13 Dec 2011 Relationship between pharmacokinetics and response results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History