Multicentre Open-label Dose Escalation Tiral of Zanolimumab in Combination With CHOP Chemotherapy in Patients With CD4 Positive Non-cutaneous Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma With Nodal Involvement.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Vincristine; Zanolimumab
- Indications Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genmab
- 08 May 2009 Official Title amended, actual initiation date (May 2007) added, patient number (5) added, Genmab added as trial sponsor as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2009 CHOP identified as a component of treatment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2009 Status changed from planning to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.