An Open-Label, Randomized, Comparative Study With PegIntron vs. Adefovir in the Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis B (CHB) e Antigen Positive Patients in Taiwan
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Adefovir dipivoxil (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme; Schering-Plough
- 14 Dec 2010 Actual initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2006 to 1 Sep 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2010 Actual end date changed from 1 Mar 2009 to 1 Feb 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.