Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Faropenem Medoxomil 600 mg PO, BID for 5 Days Versus Placebo In the Treatment of Acute Exacerbation of Chronic Bronchitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Faropenem medoxomil (Primary)
- Indications Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis; Bacterial infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cardiovascular Systems
- 13 May 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jun 2008, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Apr 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress, as reported by Replidyne.
- 23 Apr 2008 Enrolment has been discontined by Replidyne to conserve cash assets, according to a company media release.