A multi centre, double-blind, double-dummy, placebo-controlled, randomised, adaptive, dose-range study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of SB-773812 administered once daily for 12 weeks in adults with schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SB 773812 (Primary) ; Olanzapine
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 Jul 2011 New source added and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database, EudraCT2005-002883-27).
- 26 Jun 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 20 Oct 2006 New trial record.